Try out new Gaga Ball Pit. What is Gaga? Gaga is a new game that incorporates the skills of dodging, striking, running and jumping, while trying to hit opponents with a ball below the knees. Participants have to keep moving to avoid getting hit by the ball. It's fun and easy. Everyone gets a serious workout inside the Gaga Pit.
Pit measures 20' in diameter.
Basic Rules of Gaga Ball per The Gaga Center.
- All players start with one hand touching the wall.
- The game begins when the coach throws a ball into the center of the pit.
- Players yell GA, GA for the first two bounces and then Go on the third bounce, which puts the ball into play.
- Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand
- If a ball touches a player below the knee, he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knee, the play continues.
- If a ball is caught on the fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
- There is not sitting on the edge of the pit.
- Players cannot hold the ball.
- A second ball can be thrown into the pit to accelerate the end of the game. The last player standng is the winner of that round.