Virtual Game Show
Virtual Game Show
Rent our virtual game show for your next online event, party or corporate meeting. It’s great virtual entertainment!!
It’s simple to do. All you have to do is bring your team together through Zoom, Webex, or your video conferencing platform.
We will combine it with our app to deliver an amazingly collaborative experience.
The aim of the virtual game show is simple.
Score as many points (and donation supplies if corporate social responsibility event) as possible before running out of time!
Working remotely, teams must correctly answer each question or riddle to win maximum points.
They can play from any location, as guests use their own devices to complete energizing challenges.
Team work is the key to winning this contest. Players must communicate and work together in order to progress. All while racing against the ticking clock!
- Presented on a colorful gameboard, teams follow the numbers to unlock engaging challenges.
- Teams complete challenges together on their own devices to earn points.
- The Game Master sends encouraging messages and updates to teams throughout the game.
- A live scoreboard allows teams to check progress against the other teams.
- The aim is to complete as much as possible, earn points (and donation supplies) before time is up!
- For CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events: We invite a representative from the select charity to join the group and say a few words. (if available)
The game can be trivia questions, riddles and/or visual puzzles
appear on each guest’s device. Together the team scores points for submitting correct answers.
They can also be photo and video challenges which are presented through the app and executed collaboratively on screen!
iQuiz Remote Team Experience lasts 60-90 minutes.
iQuiz Networking Experience lasts 30-60 minutes.
iQuiz for a Cause CSR Experience lasts 60-90 minutes.
Minimum for program: 25 people with recommended teams of 6-8 people
- iQuiz Coordinator
- Professional Emcee
- Game Master(s)
- Program Design and Production
- iQuiz App with Custom Information
- Trivia Questions, Riddles and Visual Puzzles Remote Photo and Video Challenges Real-time Communication
- Live Leaderboard
- Virtual Certificate for Winning Team Team Photo and Video Download
For CSR Events, also includes:
- Coordination with Charity
- Delivery of Donation to Charity
Record-A-Hit staff are dedicated and friendly. We ensure that all safety requirements are followed. We are fully insured and are state inspected.
We have many years of experience providing entertainment for colleges, family reunions, park districts, weddings, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, high schools, corporate events, trade shows, festivals, carnivals, picnics, backyard parties, churches, holiday parties, country clubs, middle schools and elementary schools.
We deliver and supervise our 350+ attractions and carnival games the lower 48 states of the United States including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
If you have questions, please call us at 847-690-1100 or email Rob Broms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Usage Per Hour
7-10 per hour.
Ages 5 and up.
Call for specifics. Requires Zoom connection, electricity, wifi.