View List “Game Show – Trivia” has been added to your list.
Wax Hands Glow Station
Rent our Glow Wax Hands Station – it’s just like our regular Wax Hands Station with a twist.
We take the creative wax hands and add a 4″ glow stick. When you produce these in a dimly lit room, the hands really glow. Great for Halloween events, or blacklight parties. Upgrade your event with our professional black lights which makes the hands glow even more. This customized wax hand is a perfect gift for your guests since it’s a part of them and they will most likely keep their hand for a long time after your event is over.
There are five colors to choose from: white, red, yellow, blue or green.
To make the wax hands Glow:
1. Guests will numb their hand in a bucket of ice water.
2. Guests dip their hand in the hot wax multiple times to build up the structure of the hand. Because of the hand being numbed by the ice, the wax will not burn but it is hot, Wax Hands is not an option for small children who are more sensitive to the heat.
3. Record-A-Hit team member will cut the wax hands off with wire.
4. Then guests can dip their hand into multiple colors if they wish to make unique custom design.
5. Record-A-Hit team member will place a glow stick within the hollow where your actual hand was and place in a protective plastic bag when dry and cool. Plastic boxes are available as an upgrade.
Plastic tarps are used to protect the floor or ground from dripping wax. If you would like a custom color, this can usually be provided for if ordered in advance.
Record-A-Hit staff is dedicated and friendly. They ensure that all safety requirements are followed. We are fully insured and are state inspected.
We have many years of experience providing entertainment for colleges, family reunions, park districts, weddings, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, high schools, corporate events, trade shows, festivals, carnivals, picnics, backyard parties, churches, holiday parties, country clubs, middle schools and elementary schools.
We deliver and supervise our 350+ attractions and carnival games the lower 48 states of the United States including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.