Have you ever wanted to experience the night life in Vegas but don’t have the time or money to do so? You should host your own Poker Night and have Vegas come to your event!
So what do you need to have a successful Poker night? We have some ideas for you!
1. Blackjack Casino Game – try and beat the dealer by getting 21 or being the closest to 21 without going over – if you do that without going over, congratulations, you beat the dealer!
2. Craps – make wages on the outcome of the rolled dice and take home as many chips as you can.
3. Roulette – place bets on either a single number, different groupings of numbers, the colors red or black, the numbers if they are even or odd, or if the numbers are high or low.
4. Slot Machines – they’re simple and don’t require much skill! Just pull the lever and watch three of the same picture pop up and you are a winner!
5. Green Screen Photos – have Poker-themed backgrounds for your guests to choose as their background so they can have a memorable night to remember.
If you need any help thinking through these tips, please give us a call at 847-690-1100 or email. We are happy to help you have the best event possible.