Getting a Quote or Contract For Your Upcoming Date
When you call RAH for a quote or to schedule an event we ask you some important questions:
- Date of event.
- Time of event. When guests arrive to end of event. We will then determine how early to arrive for setup based on the information you give us.
- Event location. Address, room, and level
- Load-In Information. Are there any impediments to loading equipment in and out? Are elevators and loading docks readily accessible? Where can we park while we do loading?
- Parking. Will you provide parking during the event, or where is parking available?
- Will there be a rain location? A rain or inclement weather location is strongly recommended. Attractions can not be operated in rain or very windy conditions. This judgement is made at the event by our experienced crew chief.
- How many participants? General information such as number and age of participants is helpful to determine suitable attractions.
- Your name, cell, phone, email. Contact information about person ordering and person who will be on site day of event.
- Attire requirements? RAH Shirt with Khakis or Black Pants, All Black Attire, White Shirt and Black Pants, Hawaiian Shirt and Black Pants.
We will then send you a contract.
A signed copy of the contract must be returned to Record-A-Hit with a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold the date.
The crew chief (manager of your event) will contact you to review the specifics one week prior to the event.
Once on site, Record-A-Hit staff will bring and set-up the attractions. Most of our interactive games are attended to make them safe and enjoyable for everyone. When the scheduled finish time is at hand, we will find out if you would like overtime, and will require you to sign an authorization if you do. Otherwise, we pick up the attractions, and try to leave the surrounding area as it was when we arrived.
You don’t have to lift a finger, except to pick up the phone.
Just call 847-690-1100 for a Quote or to schedule your date.
Record-A-Hit is known for excellent attractions but also for attentive experienced staff who keep participants in high spirits and ready for action while maintaining safety protocols. Our trained Chiefs, attendants, artists and entertainers are experienced in dealing with many types of people, from preschoolers to retirees. A crew chief will be your contact with Record-A-Hit prior to your event and on site. If you have any problems or questions, they can answer it, or find the answer for you. They are our liaison with you, the client, and are there to make sure we do what you want, when and where you want it.
Crew Chiefs are also responsible for attraction safety, and are authorized by us, and our insurance company to make decisions about attraction operating viability during inclement weather. Electricity and wet, soggy conditions do not go well together. Very windy or gusty conditions are also unsafe, if attraction moves or sways too much with stakes or sandbags, it must be shut down for the safety of the participants until the conditions improve.
Our normal payment terms are 50% of the total amount to hold your date, and to schedule the crew and equipment. The remaining 50% is due at the event prior to set-up. A signed contract is also required within the specified time on the contract.
Testimonials from Our Clients
“Your team was wonderful!”Amy, Chicago
“As always, the event was super. The best part is, no matter who you send to me, YOUR PEOPLE ARE EXTRAORDINARY!”Gay, Chicago
“The Laser Tag was a HUGE success.“Kylie, Chicago