Rent our Wax Hands Station for your next party or event.
This customized wax hand is a perfect gift for your guests since it’s a part of them and they will most likely keep their wax hand for a long time after your event is over.
There are five colors to choose from: white, red, yellow, blue or green.
To make the wax hands:
1. Guests will numb their hand in a bucket of ice water.
2. Guests dip their hand in the hot wax multiple times to build up the structure of the hand. Because of the hand being numbed by the ice, the wax will not burn but it is hot, Wax Hands is not an option for small children who are more sensitive to the heat.
3. Record-A-Hit team member will cut the wax hands off with wire.
4. Then guests can dip their hand into multiple colors if they wish to make unique custom design.
5. Record-A-Hit team member will place your wax hand in a protective plastic bag when dry and cool. Plastic boxes are available as an upgrade.
Plastic tarps are used to protect the floor or ground from dripping wax. If you would like a custom color, this can usually be provided for if ordered in advance.
Record-A-Hit staff is dedicated and friendly. They ensure that all safety requirements are followed. We are fully insured and are state inspected.
We have many years of experience providing entertainment for colleges, family reunions, park districts, weddings, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, high schools, corporate events, trade shows, festivals, carnivals, picnics, backyard parties, churches, holiday parties, country clubs, middle schools and elementary schools.
We deliver and supervise our 350+ attractions and carnival games the lower 48 states of the United States including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.